The 2015 Ground Engineering Awards are now open for entries
Promote your engineering excellence, demonstrate a competitive edge, and position your company alongside the finest firms in the country...
Attracting the biggest names in the industry, and international interest, the 2015 Ground Engineering Awards offer an ideal opportunity to promote your engineering excellence, demonstrate your competitive edge, and position your company alongside the finest firms in the country.
New for 2015:
- Face to face judging: Being shortlisted for a Ground Engineering Award is not only the biggest opportunity to showcase your best work, we also make sure you have an opportunity to do so in front of the most influential people in the business
- Everyone who is shortlisted will be invited to present to our category judges face to face, and each finalist will be featured in Ground Engineering before we unveil the winners
- New category: Ground Investigation Project of the Year
An unequalled celebration of geotechnical and geoenvironmental achievements, enter today for the opportunity to:
- Promote your engineering excellence, demonstrate a competitive edge, and position your company alongside the finest firms in the country
- Showcase your outstanding projects - demonstrate how your technical skills outstrip your competitors’
- Prove you are the best - being shortlisted or winning establishes you on the international stage
- Reward and motivate your team - outstanding work requires commitment; what better way to reward your team's efforts than with an award?
For full details of each category and the entry criteria, click here
Act now for your chance to showcase your projects in front of the industry's finest.
Entries close 9th January 2015. Don't miss the opportunity - start your entry online today.
I look forward to hearing from you.